RDD 2014 Puerto Rico
Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD®) 2014 will be held at the El Conquistador Resort, in Fajardo, Puerto Rico, May 4-8, 2014.
RDD 2014 offers attendees the unique opportunity to participate in the best international conference of its kind, featuring in-depth presentation and discussion of pioneering respiratory drug delivery science in tandem with expanded opportunities for networking. In celebration of our 25th anniversary, RDD 2014 will take place in the state-of-the-art conference facilities at El Conquistador in Puerto Rico, which is easily accessible from around the globe.
The meeting format will include:
- In-depth discussions of the developing issues surrounding aerosol drug delivery. Preliminary RDD 2014 topics will include:
- Airway Pathogens, Aerosols & Immunologic Homeostasis
- Dealing with the Demand for Inhaled Product Safety
- Optimizing Nasal and Pulmonary Formulations
- Gaining Access to Global Markets
- Questioning the Weight of PK and PD Evidence for Inhaled Corticosteroids
- Improving Device Design to Meet New Technologic Challenges and Satisfy Patients and Regulators
- Advances in Testing and Manufacturing Science
- In Vitro Testing for Future Regulatory Relief
- Scientific Poster Session and Technology Exhibition during which device and equipment designers and component suppliers will present their latest developments alongside scientific posters from the aerosol community.
- Posters on the Podium, where innovative poster abstracts will also be presented as short podium presentations during a special session in the main auditorium.
- Charles G. Thiel Award will be awarded to a scientist who has pioneered significant developments in the area of Respiratory Drug Delivery.
- RDD 2014 peer-reviewed proceedings will be free to all registrants.
We look forward to welcoming you to RDD 2014 in May. For more information, contact RDD Online®.