RDD Europe 2013
RDD Europe 2013 was held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Berlin, Germany, May 21-24, 2013.
The meeting format included:
- In-depth discussions of many developing issues surrounding aerosol drug delivery including
- Drug Development - New Drugs, Targets and Formulations
- Weighing the Evidence in Support of Bioequivalence
- Orphan Drugs: Opportunities and Regulatory and Clinical Challenges
- Harmonizing the Clinical Requirements for LABA / ICS Combinations in the USA and Europe
- Designing Devices for the Marketplace
- Optimizing Formulation and Device Partnerships
- Scientific Poster Sessions covering all aspects of regulatory science, formulation development, new research methods and advanced drug delivery technologies.
- A Technology Exhibition in which excipient, device and equipment designers plus component and service suppliers presented their latest developments in a table top format.
- Workshop Sessions featuring practical and interactive demonstrations of innovative technologies, products and services.
- Networking Opportunities Events were structured to enable participants to squeeze maximum value from RDD Europe 2013. Many participants use RDD to sharpen their ideas and meet new business partners.
A full review of RDD Europe 2013 will appear here shortly.
For more information, contact RDD Online®.