RDD Asia 2018 will feature a half day of Interactive Workshops on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
Workshops provide an opportunity for companies to sponsor, in a technical rather than an overly-commercial manner, practical and interactive demonstrations of innovative technologies, products, capabilities and services.
Each workshop will last 60 minutes (including demonstration and questions) and should be designed for small groups of 10–40 delegates to encourage audience interaction. Each workshop will be repeated three times to ensure that delegates have the greatest opportunity to attend their preferred selections. Only a limited number of organizations will be selected to host a Workshop.
At RDD Asia 2016, workshops were presented by: Amcor, H&T Presspart, Harro Höfliger, InnovaSystems, Intertek, Malvern Instruments and Next Breath, and Proveris Scientific.
Call for Workshop Proposals - Deadline February 26, 2018
- Take the opportunity to host an RDD Asia 2018 Workshop to showcase your expertise in innovative technologies, products and services
- Present Practical and interactive demonstrations of innovative technologies
- Experience direct networking contacts within the respiratory community
- Highlight your products and services in small dedicated sessions (up to 40 people)
Workshop Proposals should contain the following details:
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Presenter(s) Contact Details
- A 200-word summary of your proposed workshop including:
- Introduction (overview of what the workshop is about)
- Workshop content (what the participant will see or do on a practical level)
- Outcome for participants (what the participants will learn from the workshop)
Each proposal will be reviewed for originality, merit and for ‘program fit’ in RDD Asia 2018. Only a limited number of candidates will be selected to host a Workshop.
It is important that the workshop sessions are interactive. Both practical equipment demonstrations and interactive discussions or debates are suitable formats.
Workshop Fees & Benefits
Workshop fees are $7,000 and include two conference registrations (which offer access to podium presentations, poster sessions, technology exhibition, conference documentation, lunches, and social events).
Other Workshop benefits include acknowledgement at the RDD Asia 2018 Conference Opening Session as well as in the conference program, the published proceedings, the RDD Online website and the RDD Online directory.
Workshop sessions will run in the afternoon on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Workshop presenters are assigned a meeting space on Wednesday morning that they can use to expand their networking opportunites by organizing one-on-one meetings with potential clients.
Note: Workshop fees do not include an exhibit table in the Technology Exhibition. If you are interested in securing a table-top in addition to sponsoring a workshop, please contact the Workshop Coordinator.
All workshop presenters should agree to follow the RDD Asia 2018 Workshop Guidelines.
Please contact Prachi Wadiwala-Singhai, Workshop Coordinator:
R-854, TTC Industrial Estate
Thane Belapur Road
Rabale, Mumbai, Mahareshtra 400701 INDIA
Phone: +91 22 6195 1946
Fax: +91 22 6195 1999