The Technology Exhibition offers your organization the opportunity to display innovative research, technology and services of interest to the medical aerosol community. Gold, Silver and Exhibit Sponsors will be provided a display table suitable for the display of components, excipients, hardware or services relevant to inhaled pharmaceutical products.
The Technology Exhibition runs in conjunction with the Scientific Poster Session throughout the conference and will be continuously accessible from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on Thursday, November 15, and from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM on Friday, November 16. It will be the main RDD event during the following times:
- Thursday, November 15, 12:00 - 2:00 PM
- Friday, November 16, 12:00 - 2:00 PM
All exhibitors must register and pay the registration fee for the conference; we do not issue reduced-rate exhibitor passes.
Technology Exhibition Guidelines
Our goal is to create a sustained, intensive networking opportunity for large and small companies in a comfortable, intimate environment close to the main auditorium. To that end, the following rules are strictly enforced:
- All display material must be on top of the tables we provide. No booths or displays standing on the floor.
- Monitors less than 24 inches tall (on their stand) are acceptable, but lighted displays are not.
- Please do not place anything taller than 24 inches or heavier than 40 lbs on your table.
Table Location and Size
We provide conference sponsors the opportunity to select their preferred table location before the meeting based on sponsorship level (Gold, Silver, Exhibit). Within the constraints of the available exhibit space, we locate posters from an organization close to their exhibit table. Confirming an exhibit table early maximizes the chance your poster will be located nearby. We provide an Exhibition Floor Plan to you and all delegates so they can easily locate your table.
All tables are approximately 72 inches long, 30 inches tall and 18 inches wide. Tables have a white cover; no skirting. We encourage you to display your company name and/or logo on a freestanding sign no taller than 24 inches or using a printed tablecloth.
Standard Indian electric outlets (230 Volts, 50 Hz) will be provided to all tables. Visitors from outside India are responsible for bringing appropriate electrical adaptors.
Set Up and Take Down
We encourage you to set up your table on Wednesday, November 14, between 5:00–7:30 PM. You may wish to register at the same time. For late arrivals, set-up is permitted on Thursday, November 15 from 7:30–9:00 AM.
After you visit the on-site registration desk, review the conference program or the floor plan in the exhibition area to find your assigned table location. Do not set up in a different location.
Displays should be removed on Friday, November 16, at 5:00 PM.
The Small Print
The meeting organizers and the Grand Hyatt Kochi expressly disclaim responsibility for loss or damage to displays, laptops and other items that you bring into the exhibition. We recommend that you take small, high value items such as laptop computers or prototype devices with you when you are not at your table or are leaving the exhibition for the evening.
Please ensure anyone shipping packages to the meeting on your behalf receives a copy of these instructions.
Hotel Shipping & Receiving Contact Information:
Name: Ronnie Noble
Mobile Phone: +91 7593880438
Packages for the Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty should be timed to arrive between October 29 and November 9, 2018, delivered between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Packages will be brought to your exhibit table or poster.
Labeling Your Shipment
Please use the Hotel Delivery Label for your shipment in addition to your Main Shipping Label.
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
RDD Asia 2018 Conference
Hotel Phone: +91 484 275 1008
- Main Shipping Label should include the Ship-to Address above as well as your company’s return address or that of your shipping company.
- Fill out the Hotel Delivery Label completely and attach to outside of box(es). Include your name, your company name and the purpose of the box contents (e.g., Poster, Exhibit Table, Workshop).
- Number each box and the total number of boxes in your shipment (e.g., Box 1 of 3, Box 2 of 3, Box 3 of 3).
Contact your shipper for specific instructions. The following is a guide based on past experience. Neither RDD Asia 2018 nor the hotel accepts responsibility for items delayed, lost or damaged in transit to or from Grand Hyatt Kochi.
- Please ensure additional time for customs clearance in India. All shipments are subject to inspection.
- Transport and custom charges are the responsibility of the sender. Grand Hyatt will not pay transport or customs bills when carriers deliver your shipment. Please ensure that transport and customs fees are duly prepaid to avoid any delivery issues.
- Exhibit boxes should be no bigger than 1.0 meter wide, 1.2 meters high and 1.2 meters deep.
- Package fragile equipment carefully. Dangerous or suspicious looking materials should not be sent through the mail or via carrier services.
- Label boxes clearly as follows:
- RDD Asia 2018 – Exhibition (Box No. 1/3, 2/3…)
- RDD Asia 2018 – Poster (Box No. 1/3, 2/3…)
- RDD Asia 2018 – Workshop (Box No. 1/3, 2/3…)
- RDD Asia 2018 – Delegate Bags (Box No. 1/3, 2/3…)
- Please ensure that the return address is clearly displayed.
- Grand Hyatt may charge handling fees in the case of heavy or bulky parcels; such fees are the responsibility of the shipper.
- At the same time you send your package(s), e-mail Mr. Ronnie Noble (email@example.com), Senior Sales Manager, Grand Hyatt Kochi, to let him know to expect your shipment (include expected arrival, weight and number of packages sent).
- You are responsible for organizing the packing and outgoing shipment of your materials. Please contact your carrier (DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc.) and complete the appropriate forms and labels.
- Remember to pack a roll of tape and shipping forms for return shipping after the conference.
- Parcels must be picked up from this address no later than November 23, 2018.
Please direct any questions about conference sponsorship to Joanne Peart.
For questions about the Technology Exhibition, contact Richard Dalby.