Participants registering before August 31, 2018, will receive a discount. A service tax of 18% will be applied to all fees. The registration fee covers:
- Admission to all scientific sessions (podium, posters, technology exhibition, workshops)
- Conference Proceedings including online access to the RDD Asia 2018 proceedings located at rddonline.com for 12 months
- Welcome Reception on Wednesday, November 14
- Gala Dinner on Thursday, November 15. Additional Gala Dinner tickets may be purchased for unregistered conference guests for $75 each (plus 18% service tax).
- Refreshments and luncheons noted in the program (participants are responsible for all other meals).
Registration Fees and Payment Details
|Registration Fees||Asian Delegates||International Delegates*|
|Early (Payment received by August 31, 2018)||$525 [$619.50 with tax]||$995 [$1,174.10 with tax]|
|Regular||$550 [$649.00 with tax]||$1,100 [$1,298.00 with tax]|
|Academic and Government||$300 [$354.00 with tax]|
|Student||$100 [$118.00 with tax]|
*Delegates who live in North America, Europe and Australasia pay the international rate, irrespective of their country of birth.
All registration fees are payable in US Dollars.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card: Available soon. Note the credit card processor is based in India and the purchase may be subject to foreign transaction fees. Please also check with your card issuer that your "Daily Purchase Limit" will cover the total charge.
- Bank transfer: payable to the order of Aptar Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. A/C RDD Asia
Please request our bank information by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Your name and company should be CLEARLY STATED in the transfer document.)
- Check (in Indian Rupees/INR) payable to the order of Aptar Pharma India Pvt. Ltd. A/C RDD Asia and send to:
Ms Prachi Wadiwala-Singhai
Aptar Pharma India Pvt. Ltd.
R-854, TTC Industrial Estate
Thane Belapur Road
Rabale, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701 INDIA
Phone: +91 22 6195 1946
Fax: +91 22 6195 1999
Refunds and Cancellation Policy
Refund requests will be honored up to, and including those dated September 30, 2018, and will incur a processing fee. Refunds will be processed by bank transfer within 10 working days.
Transfer of Registration: If you are unable to attend the event you may transfer your registration to a colleague. All substitutions and name changes must be received in writing by email to email@example.com by October 31, 2018, at the latest.
Registration will close the week prior to the conference, or earlier if fully booked. You are strongly advised to register early since attendance is limited. Registration onsite is not recommended.
Conference delegates from countries outside India should apply for an entry visa by mail (or in person) at the High Commission of India in their country of residence.
Delegates should apply for a Business Visa using a letter of invitation to attend from Aptar Pharma, on behalf of RDD Asia.
Letter of Invitation
Participants requiring a formal letter of invitation should request a letter when they register. The letter may be supplied before payment is received in order to facilitate attendance at the conference, while recognizing that such an invitation does not imply a commitment from the conference organizers to provide financial support.
Requirements for Visa
While there are differences between countries, the following documents are generally required to obtain an Indian Visa:
- Completed application form
- Original passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Invitation letter
- Supporting documents, per the guidelines of the embassy
Visa for PIOs and NRIs
Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or a PIO card do not require a Visa. However, those PIOs and NRIs who don’t have OCI or PIO card must apply for a visa using the procedure mentioned above.
Additional restrictions apply to delegates from Bangladesh, Pakistan and some Eastern European, African and Central Asian countries. Please check any special conditions for your nationality with the Indian embassy in your country.