The Technology Exhibition offers your organization the opportunity to display innovative research, technology and services of interest to the medical aerosol community. Refreshment breaks, 'Grab and Go' lunches, and a Wine & Appetizers reception on Monday evening are organized in conjunction with the Scientific Poster Session and Technology Exhibition for additional opportunities to network with industrialists, medical professionals, regulatory agencies and academics.
The Scientific Poster Session and Technology Exhibition will be continuously accessible from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Monday, April 23 and from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, April 24, while the meeting is in session. The exhibition will be the main RDD event during the following times:
- Monday, April 23, 11:30 AM–2:30 PM and 5:00–7:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 24, 11:30 AM–2:30 PM and 5:00–7:00 PM
- Exhibit tables are complimentary at RDD meetings in the United States. If you want access to electrical power at your table the cost is $250, which must be paid before we confirm your reservation and list your participation on the RDD website.
- All exhibitors must register and pay the registration fee for the conference; we do not issue reduced-rate exhibitor passes.
- Your company may also wish to consider conference sponsorship and benefit from enhanced visibility to the RDD audience. RDD 2018 Conference Sponsors have the opportunity to select their Exhibit Table location. Exhibitors who are not conference sponsors are located at the discretion of the organizers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in conference sponsorship.
Technology Exhibition Guidelines
Our goal is to create a sustained, intensive networking opportunity for large and small companies in a comfortable, intimate environment close to the main auditorium. To that end the following rules are strictly enforced:
- All display material must be on top of the tables we provide. No booths or displays standing on the floor.
- Monitors less than 24 inches tall (on their stand) are acceptable, but lighted displays are not.
- Please do not place anything taller than 24 inches or heavier than 40 lbs on your table.
Table Location and Size
We provide conference sponsors the opportunity to select their preferred table location before the meeting; other exhibitors are located at the organizers’ discretion. Within the constraints of the available exhibit space, we locate posters from an organization close to their exhibit table. Confirming an exhibit table early maximizes the chance your poster will be located nearby. We provide an Exhibition Floor Plan to you and all delegates so they can easily locate your table.
All tables are approximately 72 inches long, 30 inches tall and 24 inches wide. Tables have a white cover and blue skirt on three sides. We encourage you to display your company name and/or logo on a freestanding sign no taller than 24 inches or using a printed tablecloth.
A 120V electrical outlet is available at your table only when requested before the meeting. The $250 charge for electrical service must be paid before we confirm your table reservation. Visitors from outside the United States are responsible for bringing appropriate electrical adaptors.
Do not attempt to enter the exhibition area before 3:00 PM on Sunday, April 22. Set-up is encouraged on Sunday, April 22, between 3:00–7:00 PM, but for late arrivals set-up is permitted on Monday, April 23, from 7:30–9:00 AM.
After you visit the on-site registration desk, review the conference program or the floor plan in the exhibition area to find your assigned table location. Do not set up in a different location. To protect your property, hotel security will not allow access to the exhibition area from Sunday at 7:00 PM until Monday at 7:30 AM.
Displays should be removed between 7:00–9:00 PM on Tuesday, April 24. At your own risk you may remove your display on Wednesday, April 25, between 7:30 AM–9:30 AM, but please note there will be no hotel security on Tuesday night. Displays not removed before 9:30 AM Wednesday could be lost or damaged as the exhibition is dismantled.
The Small Print
The meeting organizers and the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort expressly disclaim responsibility for loss or damage to displays, laptops and other items that you bring into the exhibition. We recommend that you take small, high value items such as laptop computers or prototype devices with you when you are not at your table or are leaving the exhibition for the evening.
Please ensure anyone shipping packages to the meeting on your behalf receives a copy of these instructions.
Hotel Shipping & Receiving Contact Information
TEL: (+1) 520 791-6200
Packages to the Starr Pass Resort and Spa should be timed to arrive between April 17 and April 20, 2018. Packages arriving on Monday, April 16, 2018, or earlier will incur a fee. Packages will be brought to your exhibit table or poster.
Auxiliary Label for Your Shipment
- Include your name, your company name (not just shipper’s name) and the purpose of the box contents (e.g., Poster, Exhibit Table, Reception).
- Ensure that your company’s return address or that of your shipping company is clearly displayed on the outer box.
- Number each box and the total number of boxes in your shipment (e.g., Box 1 of 3, Box 2 of 3, Box 3 of 3).
For Packages Coming from Outside the US:
Contact your shipper for specific instructions. The following is a guide based on past experience. Neither the conference nor hotel is responsible for lost or delayed shipments.
- Anticipate the possibility of inspection by US Customs and allow sufficient time for customs clearance.
- Elect to have import duties or taxes billed directly to your company on paperwork.
- Include an International Waybill and Commercial Invoice. The declared value should be the same on both forms.
- State explicitly on customs paperwork “Items for demonstration—Respiratory Drug Delivery Conference, April 22-26, 2018, JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa —and re-export thereafter. Items to be shipped back April 26, 2018”
- At the same time you send your package(s), email the Resort’s Shipping Department, at email@example.com to let them know to expect your shipment.
- When sending your package home after the meeting, include this statement on the label: “Re-export and return of Items from RDD Conference, Apr 22-26, 2018, JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa”.
For all packages:
- Package fragile items carefully and include a packing list inside and outside each box. Include pre-printed return shipping forms (including Commercial Invoice and International Waybill for overseas shipments) and a roll of tape to seal boxes for the return shipping.
- You are responsible for organizing the packing and outgoing shipment of your materials. The hotel will have blank shipping forms and labels available for most large carriers. We suggest you know and use your own carrier account number for your outgoing shipment.
- When the resort imposes Shipping and Receiving Charges these are the responsibility of the sender. Incoming package fees may be charged to a hotel guest room. Outgoing fees and fees for delegates staying off-property must be billed to a credit card.
- No COD shipments.
For further information, contact Richard Dalby.