The registration fee for RDD 2018 is $2150. Participants registering before Friday, January 22, 2018, will receive a discount. The registration fee covers:
- Admission to all scientific sessions (including podium, posters, technology exhibition)
- Conference Proceedings including online access to the RDD 2018 proceedings located at www.rddonline.com for 12 months
- Welcome Reception on Sunday, April 22
- Grab & Go lunches during the Scientific and Technology Exhibition, April 23 and 24
- Wine & Appetizers reception during the evening session of the Scientific and Technology Exhibition, Monday, April 23
- Banquet & Dancing on Wednesday, April 25. A ticket is included with registration of all types except the daily rate. Additional banquet tickets may be purchased for friends and family of registered conference guests for $125 each
- Lunch on Thursday, April 26
- All other refreshments noted in the program (participants are responsible for all other meals)
Discounts are available for academic and government registrants. Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows must provide a letter documenting their status from their Dean or Department Chairman.
RDD 2018 Fees and Payment Details
|Early (Deadline is January 22, 2018)||$1,995|
|Academic / Government||$995|
|Graduate Student / Postdoctoral Fellow||$795|
|Two-Day Rate (Monday and Tuesday)||$1,600|
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card - We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please note your credit card statement will show "RDD Online". NOTE - If you pay online by credit card, please check with your bank that your 'Daily Purchase Limit' will cover the Registration Fee.
- Check (drawn on a US Account in US Dollars) payable to the order of RDD Online and sent to:
Respiratory Drug Delivery
Virginia Biotechnology Research Park
800 East Leigh Street, Suite 206-10
Richmond, VA 23219 USA
- Bank Transfer payable to the order of RDD Online (wire transfer details will be provided when you request an invoice). Please let us know when you have initiated the transfer. Your name and company should be included in the transfer details.
RDD 2018 Proceedings: Print vs. Electronic
RDD 2018 participants have the option of selecting the conference proceedings as either:
- Printed books with one year of online access to the RDD 2018 articles, OR
- Electronic Access including one year of online access to RDD 2018 and the archival RDD proceedings (articles from 1988 to the present).
Registrants who select the printed books can also subscribe to the archival collection covering all RDD Proceedings for a discounted rate of $250/year (regular subscription is $300/year).
All conference participants will receive a full, printed conference program for use at the meeting irrespective of their selection.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that there will be extra copies of the printed proceedings on hand at the conference to honor requests to switch from electronic access to the printed version. If you are registering on someone else's behalf, please confirm the registrant's preference prior to registration.
Respiratory Drug Delivery: Essential Theory & Practice
Delegates can purchase a copy of Respiratory Drug Delivery: Essential Theory & Practice by Stephen Newman for the specially discounted cost of $175 and receive free shipping and handling, if ordered when registering to attend RDD 2018.
Refunds and Cancellations
All registration cancellations must be received in writing by RDD on or before March 5, 2018. If you cancel before March 5, 2018, you will receive a full refund less a $200 administrative fee. If you are unable to attend, you can transfer the registration to a colleague at any time. All substitutions and name changes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, contact email@example.com