Respiratory Drug Delivery: Essential Theory & Practice
by Stephen Newman
Providing a systematic treatment of topics, discussion of the latest technologies, extensive references, and clear explanations and figures, Respiratory Drug Delivery: Essential Theory & Practice, by Stephen Newman enables the reader to master the fundamentals of inhaled drug delivery.
Dr. Newman and his collaborators share many years of combined expertise, making this book invaluable to students, scientists and clinicians working in diverse disciplines to improve the delivery of drugs to the lungs.
Available in both English and Chinese. Ordering from RDD Online
- Background to Pulmonary Drug Delivery
- Aerosol Properties and Deposition
- In vitro Assessment of Inhaled Products
- In vivo Assessment of Pulmonary Drug Delivery
- Pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers
- Additional Technology for Pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers
- Dry Powder Inhalers
- Emerging Inhaler Technologies
- Drugs for Topical & Systemic Delivery by the Pulmonary Route
Respiratory Drug Delivery: Essential Theory & Practice coordinates with a series of online presentations and quizzes available on this web site to augment and document learning.